Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Emi is 5!!!!

I know I am a week late at posting this, but my baby girl turned 5 on July 31. She was so cute and so excited about finally being 5. I think she thought some fireworks or something were going to go off when the day came. She almost seemed disappointed when nothing "spectacular" happened. Of course I was just in shock that she was already 5 years old. It all seems to have flown by.


I was still feeling so bad and I wanted it to be a special day for her, so I did all I could do and it ended up being a VERY special day.


First, Bryan took her and Payton to breakfast before he left to go out of town for the weekend. They went to Chick-Fil-A which is their favorite. Then Emi had gymnastics practice, which of course she was super excited about, and she was thrown into the Pit by her team. She had been looking forward to that for weeks. Then Aunt Jen, Will & Brooks showed up and met us all at gymnastics. We went to Sonic and enjoyed some ice cream. We then went home and she actually took a nap for an hour. That night she had an extra special treat because I just really wasn't feeling good. She got to go and spend the night with her cousins, Will and Brooks, and be with Aunt Jen and Uncle Shane. She had the BEST time. They took her for a milkshake and just gave her some extra special birthday loving!!! (Thanks guys!!)


We also had her birthday party. It was a pool party at my moms and we had the best time! It was soooooo hot but I think she really enjoyed the day. She loves swimming so much and she is just a little fish, as are Payton and Graci. She loves jumping off the diving board and swimming under water as far as she can. She has learned how to play a couple of games and just all in all is a little "water bug". Thanks to all of you that came and made her party so special. We had a GREAT time!!!


1 comment:

Ronda said...

Sounds like an awesome birthday!! Happy Happy Birthday Emi! 5 just sounds so big and Drew is right behind her. Boohoo! I hope you are finally feeling better.