Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun with cousins

I know I am probably overwhelming the blogging world, if there is anyone even reading this. But it is for me and I wanted to get all of this down. My sweet sister-in-law called and we met her and her 2, Anna Reed and Gates, at Chick Fil A the other day for lunch and then they came over and spent the whole afternoon. We had a great time. The kids played and laughed a lot. It was too hot to be outside so we just stayed in and played on Emi's new gymnastics mat that she got for her birthday. Here are the results from our pyramid attempts. Too funny!!!



2 comments:

Jenn said...

this is hilarious!!! Y'all are way too cute...i love the you both attempted to be the "base"--hee.

& yes, stay out of the heat, stay out of the heat!

southernsweetie99 said...

I was just catching up on reading your blog...happy birthday Em! Glad you are better....read about your eye..sounded awful! Love ya! Lisa