Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer fun and the BEST cupcakes

I can't believe that summer is almost over. :(

We have had the best time just going to the pool and hanging out with friends. The girls are literally fish in the water now. Graci is jumping off the diving board right along with her big sissys and thinking she is just as big as they are. The water wings are truly bigger than her whole head, but she doesn't seem to care that much. Not only that, she seems to take the best naps (3 hours today) after swimming for a couple of hours in the morning. I don't know what we are going to do in a couple of weeks when the big girls start school and our whole schedule changes. This ought to be interesting!!!

As far as the best cupcakes... I won't mention any names (cough cough J Vines) but I had to put these pictures up of my sweet girl enjoying every single bit of her yummy cupcake at her cousin's party. She of course wouldn't touch her own at her first birthday and really hasn't cared much for them since, but now that she has tasted the BEST cupcakes ever, she is totally in love with them - you go Graci!!! (and of course, Emi and Pay have always loved them...you can see the remnants on their faces!)





THANKS J!!!!!!! - Love Graci

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

(blush) you're so welcome. that is pretty much the sweetest cupcake-covered face ever. i love your mermaid-girls.

Amy said...

I think I look like that when I finish one of her cupcakes too.... :)

Ronda said...

I love the look of absolute enjoyment (not a strong enough word - maybe ecstasy) on Graci's face with her eyes closed eating that cupcake. Too precious and making me hungry!