Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Buckmaster Expo

Today was a daddy-daughter day for Emi and Payton. We got up this morning and I got them dressed in their "Bass Pro Shop" tshirts and big pink bows (of course) and they headed off to Montgomery to be with their daddy at the Buckmaster Expo. They met some very dear friends of ours down there. Deer, guns, tshirts, food, icecream, a bear statue at Bass Pro Shop and so much more. They had a great time!!! So why does Bryan need a boy???? HE DOESN'T :) Thankfully, his girls are right in there like their mommy was when I was little. Prissy when the time called for it, but TomBoy all the way when needed. I love my girls!!! And not only that, my husband ROCKS!!! I have trained him so well. He took his camera and took the pictures so I could put them on my blog and in my scrapbook!! He is the best!!!

And while they were gone, I started painting my bathroom (thanks for the incentive A). I painted while Graci napped and then we headed out to the new Publix - it was soooo neat!!! Helena is gonna have to do some updating now.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

i LOVE it...very sweet day w/their daddy! look at the chance kids too--too fun;) & yes, the pic talking on the man part is great...

girly girls w/a twist of outdoors:)

can't wait to hear about bath painting...we'll be moving to Will's hopefully, soon-then the kitchen, then our bedroom & bath...8 yrs here is definately showing!

Jenn said...

also, we should have met at publix for a play date:)

i love their t-shirts!

Amy said...

How cute are they? Looks like they had fun! I want to go to the new Publix too. Publix makes me very very happy! And I wanna see pictures of your bathroom!!!!! And do you look like you've painted with a live chicken? No, of course you don't. That's just me! ;)

Shannon said...

actually, amy, i ended up with paint in my hair and on my clothes and arms... i don't know how that happens!!!
and publix is always a happy place... except when you checkout... always more than you expected