Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

what do you think???

this one or the polka dot one??? just wondering opinions from people??

9 comments:

Amy said...

I like this one!!!!!

Ronda said...

I like this one too but I have to say, I loved your polka dots so I would have to vote for them. If you don't use them then maybe I will. :)

Unknown said...

I like this one the best, just make that pink for your links a touch darker, it's hard to read (that sounds more bossy than I mean it to be:) )

Jennifer said...

yes, this one, but more color. :-)

Shannon said...

thanks!!! i think this is the one i will use for now... maybe polka dots later on :) i am playing with colors now. i need help though... how do i make my blog description smaller or move it over so you can see it better???? i have tried and can't get it ... any help???

Jenn said...

well. i LOVE anything with black in it, sooooooooo i heart thsi one the mostest! i like the polka dot, though, too b/c it reminds me of your girly happy bathroom:) & i think the colors in the polka dot one are you, so it's a toss up for me...they are both precious.

about making font smaller...i've done it before, but need to go back & re-do the steps before i give them to you...it's in the heading part under fonts & colors...

xoxo;)

"Chewy" Shane Roberts said...

I think they both suck....

Just kidding, I like this one better. Bet you did not know Brother was checking out your blog!

Love you Cyster!

Shannon said...

no i didn't know my bro was checking up on me, but i'm honored.... only a few more days until the griswolds are off to san antonio :)

Jenn said...

shame on you, shane roberts!

look, you just need to curl up & watch a movie...your bro will be reading (nerd--love u), i assure you--the man goes through several books in 1 week...

i'll help stock you w/grt girly movies or how about an oldy?

ummmm...i can definately see a griswald moment & i can't wait to hear about it:)

i will be praying & already am...this will be very special! wish i could be there:(