Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Look what I did mommy!!!!

I know several of you have been in the position I was in yesterday, and I honestly just had to laugh and grab my camera (see below).

Graci fell asleep yesterday at the McWane Center during the IMAX movie (which was incredible!!) so needless to say, she didn't quite get her nap out. So when we came home, I put her in her bed and told her she needed to go to sleep. She played for a while and just talked to her animals. After 45 minutes she started to get aggravated and I could tell she just wasn't going to sleep.

So when I opened her door, this is what I found:

My child had figured out how to take her cute little bubble off along with her diaper. She had proceeded to throw everything out of her crib and just smiled when I walked in. When I asked her where her clothes were, she proudly held them up for me to see along with her big grin!!! It was too funny!!! (thankfully, the diaper was clean and dry)




1 comment:

Jenn said...

miss graci, u are taking after emi!