Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Friends Forever

I have been blessed with so many great friends throughout my life. One of which stopped by and we were able to spend some brief time together. She is someone that I know I will be friends with forever; no matter what distance separates us.


I can talk to her everyday or I can go a week or more without talking to her. It doesn't matter. We always pick up exactly where we left off without thinking twice about it. We are completely real with each other and I love her dearly.


K - Thanks for being a great FRIEND in the midst of all of our chaos. Love you girl!!!!


Here's the gang:
Nighte, Emi, Northe
Graci, Payton, Dari, Nauxxe, Davi


1 comment:

Ronda said...

What a great picture!! I'm so sorry I missed her. I knew she would be in town sometime soon but we were out of town. What a special friend I know she is.