Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This one it is..along with random thoughts

I guess this is the one I am going to use for now. I am so in love with butterflies and dragonflies and these colors anyway. It just fits me for right now.

Please be praying. Many of you know that I broke my toe 4 WEEKS AGO and it is still hurting me pretty badly. I am so tired of hobbling around, not being able to fully teach my class, my toe looking like a vienna sausage at the end of the day, and just being in pain!!!!! I know it is such a little thing, but man you never know how much you use a toe until you can't :( I am trying to not let it get me down, but some days I just feel like being down.

Next Wednesday, my brother Shane and I will leave on a trip with my parents to go to San Antonio. My little brother, Shawn, is graduating from basic so we are making the trip out there to see him and the ceremonies. Now, the trip is going to take around 14 hours or so, so that doesn't sound like fun for me since I don't do well in a car for that long. Pray we have a safe trip and that it doesn't end up like the Griswold's Family Vacation. Because I promise you, if anyone could do it, we could!!!

No comments: