Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Pool Party

I am sooooo blessed to have such wonderful friends. Our pool party today was truly a great day! We had 16 kids and 9 adults I think and all in all, everyone stayed happy all day. You guys are the best and I hope that you had as much fun as I did.

The weather was beautiful until the last few minutes when the storm hit and we all heard a huge lightening strike. Pray that my mom and dad's insurance covers things. It hit the downstairs tv, phone and all of the pool filter and pump :( So sad!!! Other than that, my mom's house survived our clan!!

Thanks again for everyone coming and for just being my friend!

And Amy.... I know you say I don't like little gifts like you got me, but you obviously don't know me as well as you think. I LOVE my stuff!!! It truly made me smile. You are an amazing person and friend! Love you girl!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sad we missed it. I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Ronda said...

Thanks so much for doing this!! We had a blast. I'm so sorry about your mom's lightning strike. Is it just me or is this happening a lot more often these days?

Shannon said...

sandi, we missed you greatly!!!!but hey, we can do it again anytime!!!!

Amy said...

Yea!!!!!

Jenn said...

we had the best time w/everyone:) thank you all for coming & yes, Sandi, anytime!!!

it was so wonderful to see how all the babies are growing & big kids are getting bigger...such a sweet group of girls precious children!

love u, brown sug!

the monsoon came at the right time; that lightening was vicious!