Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What's a Plauma?

That is the question I got tonight.
"Mom, what's a plauma?"
I told Emi I didnt' understand what she was asking. She kept saying it and then explained it...

A diploma!!!

She is getting her kindergarten diploma on May 14 but we are doing public kindergarten next year. So big and so cute!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if that word works when you finally graduate college, too...

Shannon said...

hahaha!!! sure, use it where you can :)