Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Words from my kiddos...

The girls are growing up so quickly. I can't believe that my first born will actually be 6 this summer!!! I am going to have a 6 year old... what is up with that??? I remember being 6 .... I am not old enough to have a 6 year old.... much less a 4 year old and a 2 year old.... that means I am getting old... but I wouldn't trade my life for anything!!

All that to say, they are saying and doing things that are so funny right now. I always say I am going to write that down so I will remember that... and then I don't. So while I had a couple of things that the girls are saying on my mind, I wanted to do just that. I am putting them down so I won't forget them....

Payton: mom, my naked is hurting me (translation, my neck)

Graci: I'm Baby G and my name is Graci and I'm 2, i'm not chorttack (shortstack is what I've been calling her)

Emi: Mom, did you know you can pet cows but not bullies (bulls of course)

Man, I love love love my girls!!!!! They are always bringing a smile to my face. Except for when Baby G throws her only Ked out the window on 119 and I have to go buy her shoes now. I still love that girl though.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE those girls!! The new design looks great!!

Jackie said...

Soooo sweet!