Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Monday, April 20, 2009

I Think I'm Losing My Mind

Okay, I know I'm not the only one, but I swear I think I am losing my mind!! I don't understand why I can't remember where I left something, what I was going to do when I get to where I'm going, what I went to the store for in the first place, and on and on. It is sooooooooooo aggravating!!!!

Here are just a few things I am talking about:
* - I CANNOT find where I put my birth control pills (okay, honestly this is VERY important - I cannot handle another child!!)
* - I lost a whole pile of mail, yes mail, and found it later in my Dollar General bag that I
had from the morning
* - I have gone to the store twice to get something and have come home twice without it (but
with other things I didn't go for in the first place
* - I call someone to ask or tell them something and then have no idea why I called when they
answer

Okay, that is enough embarrassing examples... I think you get the picture. I truly am losing my mind. Will someone vow to help me out when I am 80 and don't know my name!?!?!!?!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Don't feel bad. I do stuff like that every day--and have for years. It gets worse when things are really hectic. Take a deep breath and laugh.

Crystal said...

I'm with you girl!

Jenn said...

yep. we've lost our minds. i can't find yours & you can't find mine. oh. my. goodness. a silly pair we are;) but i sure love you!!!!!!!!!