Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

No Time

I have so much I want to catch up on with my blog but honestly these past few weeks have been a blur. Between baby G getting 2 more ear infections, Pay getting a fever virus and now horrible allergy sickness and me just being worn out, I haven't had time to sit down and blog. Thankfully E has stayed well during this time and I pray that she will continue to stay strong. I have some cute pictures I hope to get loaded and I hope I can catch up on this thing. Going to try to get to bed here shortly, so good night to all :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know that feeling. I have so much to write about and just haven't had the chance to think it all out.

Shannon said...

you have a better reason than i do sandi :) - yeah i can't wait to see baby gabe!!!