Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Quick Laugh

The girls brought home a booklet from school for mother's day that included responses from all the children about their moms. Each child was asked 3 questions about their mom and their responses. Unfortunately, Payton must have been sick when these questions were asked so her answers aren't in here I am going to get Bryan to ask her and then record her answers too.

Here are the questions:

1) What does your mother look like?
2) What are some nice things your mother does for you? (with you?) (do together?)
3) What are some things your mother like to do?

Ready to laugh...

Here's Emi's answers

1) She has short hair, and it's kind of blonde
2) She likes to read with me. She likes to help Graci read. She likes to play with me sometimes.
3) She likes to play in her room on her own. She likes to read books by herself.

Now maybe you don't see the humor in that but I thought it was hilarious. My hair - well we all know I don't keep the same highlights for long, so you can't fault her for that one :)
The one I laughed until I cried was the one that says I like to play in my room alone. (Still laughing!!!) Everyone knows that I very rarely get a moment to myself and it is never in my room!!!

I just thought it was funny and cute and wanted to share it with you. At least it wasn't like my friend's little girl that said her mom liked to go to Chuckie Cheese.

No comments: