Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Updates

I honestly can't believe that June is already here. This year is literally flying right past me. I used to laugh when I would hear my mom say how fast time flies and for me not to wish away my years. I completely get her now though. Having kids of my own and watching them change daily is truly amazing. Emi will be 5 in July ... now that is just weird for me to think about. Payton is almost 3 1/2 and now Graci is 17 months. Where has the time gone??? Don't know what me start on that rampage but for some reason it has hit me today. Graci is talking so much and singing songs and copying everything her sissy and paypay do. It is so cute to see them together now.

Anyway, Graci had her adenoids out on Thursday and she seems to be doing okay from them. She has been a little fussy but that is normal right now. She is finally eating a little something so that has helped her fussiness too. We go back for her post op in a week. Her adenoids were covered with infection so Dr. G thinks that this is the source of all her problems with that ear. I just hope and pray that he is right and we are done with all of this.

PawPaw - he has gone to church a couple of times and has made a friend with a man in the church who is witnessing to him too. Praise the Lord, that is progress!! He is still in pretty good spirits when we talk. Says he isn't hurting anywhere and that he feels "fine". Just keep praying that his heart will continue to be softened and that he will be open to receive Christ in his life. Jere, PawPaw's wife, her mom just passed away this morning at 96 years old. Remember her in your prayers also please.

Sorry this is so random, that is how my brain is acting right now. I'm going to bed now.... hopefully to actually sleep instead of getting up all night with my babies.

No comments: