Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

When I look back at this year, it is so hard to believe what all has happened. Some good, some bad, but all in all it has been a great year. My baby is now 1 year old, my oldest is 4 1/2 and my middle baby is almost 3!! So hard to believe.
When I look back over this year, there are so many things to be thankful for. I want to take the time to think back over this year and just recap the things that I am thankful for.
*A healthy baby born at the end of last year
*Safe travels when Bryan drove the big truck for Student Life
*Graci's dedication
*Emi getting in an advanced class in gymnastics and doing so well with it
*A fun trip to the beach with family and friends
*A fun trip to New York with my best friend
*Healthy famiy (most of the time)
*Family time
*Payton getting potty trained
*Graci's surgery for ear tubes going well
*My Bible Study group
*Friends
So many things that keep coming to mind... I just can't list them all. I just thank God daily for my husband, my children, my family and my friends. I pray that this next year will be even better and offer more and more blessings.
I have so many pictures I want to upload and will as soon as I can... so many funny ones!!! Soon...

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm thankful for YOU! :)