Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Finally some pictures

Well I know it has been a while since I actually got back from NYC, but I finally have uploaded most of the pictures and posted them below for all to see. We really did have a great time. Everything from eating Italian food served by people from Romania, to a horse and carriage ride through Central Park with George Clooney (it was actually a guy named Georgio, but look below, I swear it is his twin), the only thing that would have made it even better was if Bryan would have been with me and if would have actually enjoyed going :) Other than that, it was perfect!! I want to go back again next year and stay a little longer... girls and moms... it should be fun!!! Enjoy the pics and I will post again soon as far as everything else that has been going on. Feeling convicted lately about writing when I have things that need to be done around my house and with my girls, but I am trying to find the time.




3 comments:

Ronda said...

Those are awesome Shannon. I would so love to go there too. I'm glad you and Cara got to go and have some girl time! Love and miss you!

Jackie said...

It looks like you had so much fun. Baylee, my mom and I went 2 years ago and it was the best! We were only there for a short time. I would love to go back with Will and Cody this time!

Jenn said...

Just amazing---you 2 look so great & what a precious life long memory! I love all of these pictures. That guy does look like G. Clooney---hee!