Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Monday, October 20, 2008

HUGE PRAISE

This is the biggest praise I have been able to share in a long time and not sure if this isn't the biggest answer to prayer I have ever received either. I found out this weekend that my PawPaw, the one so many of you have been praying for for so long, received Jesus into his heart and is following in Baptism this weekend!!!!!!!!! I couldn't stop crying because I was just so happy. His health is still deteriorating and we don't really know how much longer he has before the cancer takes over every part of his body, but he is Saved now!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!! Praise the Lord!!!! We are all going up this Sunday afternoon to see his baptism. Oh happy my heart is today!!!! Isn't he adorable?!?!?!

5 comments:

Greta said...

Hallelujah!
What awesome news :)

Unknown said...

Oh Shannon!! I'm praising God with you!!

Amy said...

I am so thrilled for you and the whole family. Praise the Lord!!!!

Greta said...

I use Photodraw to put my blog name on my pictures. I can just put the text on top of the picture and re-save it. You might also be able to do it in a program like Paint.... maybe!?

Ronda said...

I am just so happy for him and for all of you. Praise the Lord that he never gives up on us!! His mercy is new every day!!