Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Bathroom Pictures ... finally!!!

Well it has only taken me over a month to finally get some pictures up of my bathroom. It took a little while to do but it really turned out really great!!! I love it so much better than I did before. Still have a few things to hang up, but this is the finished product.

It was such a bright red before that I had to Kilz it first along with doing the texture paint and then finally painting the color. We framed my mirror with molding that I bought, cut and stained. Now that is a whole other story. The wood was warped and didn't want to be hung up on the mirror, but I made it stay.... for now :)

Before: (and check out that wallpaper!!!!)
During:
After:

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! Huge transformation! So much calmer and more serene than the screaming red! You did a great job. I love the mirror! That's a great idea. I may steal that one if I EVER get to my bathroom. It looks awesome.