Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Friday, November 7, 2008

November

I can't believe that it is honestly November already and that Thanksgiving will be here in just a few weeks and then Christmas not too far behind. I love this time of year!!! The cool weather just feels so refreshing when you go outside. The leaves are finally changing colors. The bugs are finally not so bad you can't go outside. You can leave your windows open all day and night and it always feels good in the house. It just feels "good" :)

However, I have just realized that my baby will be 2 in less than 2 months. November is here and that means December is just right around the corner. I think I must be a little crazy. It seems to be bothering me that she is turning 2. I remember being emotional on my other girls birthdays too, but I have always been pregnant by this point. It is just so wierd to finally be getting out of the baby phase here at our house. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be pregnant and I don't want another baby, I just can't believe my baby is about to 2!!! Guess I need to get busy working on a birthday party huh?

No comments: