Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Where's Graci



Graci is truly the most investigative and exploratory child of my 3. She is always into something. Whether it be pulling all the dvds out of their cases, getting all the pots and pans out of the cabinet, climbing up the bakers rack, eating crayons, chewing on bows and barbies, playing in the potty and so on. She is just into everything. I know this is very normal for a 1 year old, but she just seems worse to me than the others were. She is so funny though. After Bible Study the other day (we had it my house), I couldn't find Graci. I was calling her name and I heard her, but she wasn't playing in her room or in the den. Finally I saw someone had left the bathroom door open and she had climbed IN the bathtub and was playing with her toys (soaking wet) and laughing about it. I'm glad she didn't hit her head when she climbed in, but it was really funny. She was so proud of herself. Of course, I had to take pictures when I found her....

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's hilarious!!! She looks very proud of herself! lol...

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! Being the parent of little ones is not for the faint of heart! I love your blog...