Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Things I am Thankful For...

I just had to do what some of my friends are doing in stating the 5 things they are thankful for, for that day...
1. For laughter and a best friend that I don't know what I would do without!!
2. For my great kids and husband
3. For learning to listen to God and what He is teaching me about Grace
4. For my precious cousin-in-law who comes to hang and help me!
5. For my mom!!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

That is so sweet. I may just have to start doing this. It's so much better to think about the good things.

Jenn said...

So so darling!!!! I love "B's Pumpkin Patch"-how very cute! What a sweet idea & how much fun that you won the contest:)! I just love all you girls & that one sweet burley Uncle B...
Graci is too precious & our big girls look like they had so much fun. This makes me smile!:):):)
xoxo

Jenn said...

Yeah-there it is, lol, should be on Pumpkin, Halloween post:)

Jenn said...

Cute Bama Girls!

Jenn said...

I am thankful for...BROWN SUGAR, YOUR LOYAL HEART, MY SISTER!