Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Cabin Fever

The girls have been sick for a few days so needless to say, we have a little cabin fever. I am so ready for the cooler weather so I can send them outside to play without worrying about them breaking a sweat. Today I was downstairs working on the computer while Graci was taking her nap. Emi and Pay were play "cooking" in their kitchen. All was going pretty good. Then it seemed to be too quiet in the room. I looked and they were playing mommy and baby. Emi was pushing Payton in the Baby Doll Stroller and they seemed to be happy. Then I looked over again and realized that Payton was sound asleep in the stroller and Emi didn't even know it!! It was so funny! So of course, I grabbed my camera and captured the moment. Emi and I got a good laugh out of it (it doesn't take much when you are so couped up).

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hilarious!!! Emi is such a good big sister...

Jackie said...

That is so sweet!

Graced said...

I miss your updates.

nanatofive said...

Hey!!! This in fantastic!!! I didn't know you had a blog. Love, Mom