Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Camp Nana

A couple of weekends ago, Emi and PayPay got to go camping with their Nana for one night ... and even though they both got sick, they had the BEST time. They absolutely love camping, just like I did growing up. My favorite memories are of those with my family and friends in the woods. I love that my girls are starting this out early on in life and that they are able to do it with their Nana and Paw. Hiking, playing in the lake, cooking hotdogs and marshmellows over the fire, sleeping in the camper and wearing their Nana out (she is such a trooper - go MOM). Camp was short a few campers this time. Little Brooksey didn't get to come and Graci isn't quite old enough to join in the fun, but next time - LOOK OUT NANA!!! I am so blessed to have such great parents that are so involved in my girls' lives.

(Camp Nana Reed and Papa is coming up soon and that is a whole other treat they love!! - my girls are blessed are both sides of the family thankfully.)


3 comments:

Amy said...

That looks like so much fun. What memories with cousins too. I love it! I've never been camping... hmmm.

Jackie said...

That is so sweet! I hope that I can be the same kind of grandparent someday.

Steph said...

Oh the memories......it is so hard to believe we've grown up so much that our kids are doing these things now! Good Times!!!