Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Old Baker's Farm

I have been trying to stay up to date on this blog, but this week has been a hectic one. Both of the older girls had a virus with fever and cough and now poor little Graci has croup :( I feel like the waves keep crashing against me this week and I can't seem to come up for air without getting knocked back down again. I know this too shall pass, but right now it sure is difficult.

Okay, enough of me whining. I have been wanting to get the pictures up of Emi's field trip to Old Baker's Farm from last week so that is what I am finally doing now. We had a great time. I am so glad my mother-in-law was here to keep Payton and Graci so I could go with Emi.

We started the day off with Emi and her friends picking Old Farmer Baker's corn (which they weren't supposed to be doing.. but who could resist). Then we did a hay maze, picked cotton, fed the baby calves (Rick and Bubba), went on a hayride, picked out our pumpkins, pet all the animals and finally ate lunch in the loft of the barn. Needless to say, Emi was exhausted by the end of the day and so was mommy!!


2 comments:

Amy said...

That looks like so much fun! We have got to go before Halloween. I'm glad you have fun, and I'm glad they are feeling better. Hope Graci is soon.

Jackie said...

Wow! These are great pictures. Emi looks so cute with the pumpkins and I love the outhouse one! I hope everyone is feeling better. Hang in there.