Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Aggravation!!

Where in the world have I been?? I didn't realize I have been neglecting my blog as much as I have. So much has happened in the past few weeks I really don't know where to begin. I need to post pictures of graduation (emi's), end of year parties, sprinkler fun with the cousins and friends, our house freshly painted, how big my dog has gotten, and on and on.... guess I better get on that today... that is after I finish the dishes, the clothes, the cleaning, playing with children, grocery list making, playing with children, cleaning up after children, you get the picture (hopefully for real soon). Guess that is where I have been :(

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I so told you this last week!!! :)

Amy said...

Don't fret. I am SO behind as well! Just do a photo of the day like me as a filler!! HAHA!! And even I miss some of those! Hope to see you this week!