Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Payton's First day at Dance...

Well, Payton finally had her first dance class yesterday and can I just say that she LOVED it!!! She was so cute. I got her all ready and we went to the place here in Helena that she is taking. I took her in and met her teacher and then I had to leave her. She was so okay with that though. She just told me bye and off she walked. Of course when I asked her what she learned after the fact, she told me "I don't know". But hey, she had a good time and that is what counts!!!




5 comments:

Jenn said...

miss payton, you are one lovely ballerina. i love your hair & outfit!
i am so happy you had a wonderful 1st day of dance.

mr brooks said he wants an outfit like yours~oh dear!

we love you.

Unknown said...

i love her:) Yay, Payton!!!

Amy said...

so sweet!!!!! and beautiful. she is a gorgeous kid....

Amy said...

LOL!!!! at brooks!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Ronda said...

She is such a beautiful "big" girl! I thought it was a recital with those wonderful flowers and balloon! What a great mom to go all out for the first day of dance.