Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Hair Cuts...

Well, I finally broke down and cut the girls hair ... you know so it would grow back thicker and fuller. Their hair had grown so much but was looking kind of thin around the bottom, so we chopped it tonight. And let me just tell you how cute they both look. Pay's isn't as "drastic" as Em's but she insisted on cutting hers after she saw her sissy's. Very cute and sassy and I think I did a pretty good job :) (and Emi's hair is even, even though it doesn't look like it on this picture... about drove me crazy getting it right!!!)





3 comments:

Jenn said...

so so cute! I love it...even steven ends;o)

my 2 little brown sugars!

let's trim mr. brooksey's locks soon:)

Jennifer said...

precious. you did a great job!

Ronda said...

They look so precious!!! I'm impressed that you do this on your own! Wish I was that brave!