Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Help!!

This blog is killing me... I'm trying but I think I might need some help in making this thing look like it is worth reading :) You have to give me a little credit though....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just be you, that makes it the best. I loved the story you did about Gracie. My advice would be just to not think about the people reading it, but think about what you want to remember about the day to day stuff. love you!

Jenn said...

I love your blog because I love you! I like what Sandi said-"be you". The beauty of blogging is sharing your real life with real friends & fam:). I felt this way too, at 1st, because I was putting it all out there, but then I realized I needed to enjoy it. You need no help being the wonderful, "brown sugar" of a girl God created! Something God has taught me in the past few years, but likes to remind me of a lot, is I am confident in Christ 1st~my quirks are not weird, they're just normal~rest in the body/temple God gave me.I love seeing my cutie pie nieces on your fabulous blog!!!!!!!!