Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Getting there....

Okay, so now I see why this is so addictive. It really is therapeutic even though my husband thinks I am wacko now :) I really need to put things in the right order though. I haven't started my Bible Study yet but my blog sure is coming along... just got convicted, so better run and finish watching the Bama game and then to do my study.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the new look! Love you to the moon! Will says "Hi"~he's sitting right here & loves the girls' pics:)!!!

Jenn said...

i love you! will

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I am so proud of you! The blog looks great!! Who cares if our husbands think we're crazy-this thing is for us!! You're a great mom, and a great blogger! I miss you... Keep blogging!!:)

Ronda said...

I'm with you.. it is addictive. Jenn's post was convicting to me too because I had my priorities all out of whack. Not enough time to do everything I want to. Love the blog though and am so glad you are doing it!

Jennifer said...

I second that...I've been waiting on some posts, then gave up, and look - here's several!!! :-)