Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Where does time go???

I cannot believe that it has honestly been this long since I have even written ANYTHING on this blog. So much has happened and so many pictures have been taken, and I haven't put a single one up on here :( So when I actually sat down to post something, I just kept asking myself where all the time went. These were just a few of things that I could come up with...

dreaming of sleep but not actually getting any
chasing kids around the house
gymnastics
soccer
Bible Study
cleaning the house (well moving piles from one place to the next)
laundry
laundry
laundry
looking at my sewing machine and the fabric i have to sew... but not actually getting to :(
facebook (i know i know)
my iphone (has spoiled me!!!)

so much more, but i want to really pull myself together and catch up on this blogging thing. i love doing it and i love looking back at things that happened and this is a great way to do so. so hopefully, with all the wishful and hopeful thinking i can have, i will be back on board with my blogging here in the next few days. :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hoping that one day soon you will get some sleep. and I love the laundry, laundry, laundry!!!