Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Reciting Scripture

I have been wanting to video the kids reciting Luke 2 for some time now. I am just now getting around to it. So here is each of the girls quoting their scripture. We are picking different passages each month for them to learn and so they will have it in their hearts for later in life. Will post videos each time we complete one. So here goes...
(and sorry Emi looks so funny before you press play....)

Emi


Payton


Graci

3 comments:

Jenn said...

made me laugh & teary!!! just precious....i love this & love my girls. awww...little graci is growing up too fast!!!

Julie said...

Hey Shannon. I have been reading your blog for several months. I love this post. Your girls are adorable and this is such a great thing you are doing with them. It's an encouragement to me to memorize more scripture.

Julie Wilson

Jackie said...

Oh, that was just precious. I am very impressed. So sweet.