Time4Learning

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. Time4Learning can be used for homeschool, afterschool and summer skill sharpening. Be sure to come back and read about my experience. Please note, we cannot process requests for blogs which have been active for less than six months. Time4Learning does not honor requests for a 30 day free membership for reviews posted on Facebook , Twitter, private blogs, groups or forums of any kind. As always, please feel free to contact us anytime at reviews@time4learning.com.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Off to New York...

If only I had the time to sit and write about my day today, it would be great; and very entertaining for all. But, I need to get to bed since I will be leaving for New York bright and early in the morning. Couple of prayer requests please:

1) Pray for Bryan - he will have Graci to himself Friday and Saturday night and then he will be off to Selma (his parents house) for Sunday night
(side note: I have such an incredible husband!!!! I couldn't have asked God for anyone more perfect for me :) )
2) Pray for Graci - adjustment to not having mommy
3) Pray for mommy - adjustment to not having Graci (my appendage) as well as sisters ; also, Graci is starting to ween so this is emotional in itself
4) Pray for Emi & Pay - staying with Bryan's parents while I'm gone
5) Pray for me and Cara - safe trip to New York; able to rest and enjoy time away

Will post when I get home....

8 comments:

Amy said...

I'm praying!!!!

Jenn said...

New York girl, I missed you & felt a little piece of you in your sweet home:)

Thankful you're back safe & sound!

Jenn said...

Oh and I prayed for gehls, B, & you:)

Jenn said...

NY PICS, NY PICS, NY PICS:)

As if you don't have enough to do: unpacking, wife, mommy, etc...

Jenn said...

No pressure, but I am dying to Central Park! :)

Jenn said...

I keep checking! No pics...lol...I am dying to see this city I see on the Today Show- when I can catch a moment of The Today Show:)

Hurry-I want to see you in a taxi & in Central Park!

Jackie said...

I hope that you had a fabulous time!

Jenn said...

I can't stand it! lol:) NY picture stalker...

love you brown sug!